GMurdah’s ‘Meditations of ILEVAKAM’ Mixtape is full of flavour and originality. Featuring many GTA musicians which all add to the great final product! Listeners will get a taste of a unique variety of styles never before mixed together by one Artist!
1. The Intro gives a shout out to GMurdah’s people and sets the tone for the journey.
2. ‘Fck Da World’ is where GMurdah makes a point to put his foot down and make a bold statement! This song is one with a rebellious undertone and screams a message of ‘I.D.G.A.F.’.
3. ‘Only God Can Judge Me’, where GMurdah gives fans a taste of the struggles he’s overcome and the injustices he’s had to face in the past.
4. GMurdah keeps the reggae flow moving coming with ‘Roun Ya So’, giving listeners a taste of where he’s come from and the violence, crime and poverty that persists in Kingston, Jamaica today.
5. ‘Judgement Day’ is a public service announcement to all thinking about wasting GMurdah’s time; come correct or don’t come at all.
6. The pace gets #turntup with ‘Shut It Down’ Feat. Blazy Mo, Get Stoked & Proove Da Truth
7. ‘No Problems’ Feat. Blaxxx Bossalini
8. ‘GMoney Anthem’ is up next and you’ll be happy to know that the riddim was produced by GMurdah himself with Blazy Mo & Kirk Raidaz, mixed and mastered by Faze of Smoke Shop. This track is making its rounds in the United States, Canada, Jamaica and the United Kingdom. This is the one to request on your local radio stations and in time, will be available for purchase on various online music stores!
9. ‘Rasta Youth’ is a tune reflecting GMurdah’s party side and it’s all about having a good time; yaad style. Featuring Cassandra Ivory, an up and coming, Toronto Female vocalist, this tune will be the one to jam out to all the way to the club!
10. ’16’ is GMurdah’s take on the ‘Sixteen’ riddim by Daseca. This is a beat that was well liked by GMurdah when he first heard it back in 2009 and he included it as a last minute bonus addition.
11. Following, GMurdah drops ‘N.I.N.A.’ which is well known in the GTA for it’s enticing energy and captivating hook.
12. ‘Turn It Up’ is up next and that’s just what this track is about! This song further validates GMurdah’s versatility with switching it up and coming hard in any genre. He brushes upon the subject of being an independent artist and taking your success into your own hands.
13. ‘Bad So’ is a fun tune demonstrating what he’s heard in the past after performances, gigs, recordings, features & video shoots. People have always asked him a variation of “Murdah, how yuh Bad So?” and he brings these experiences to the table in such an enchanting way, you just can’t help but dance along!
14. ‘Turn Up’, a street remix of ‘Turn It Up’ featuring Blaxxx Bossalini & Ise Beurg, it’ll be sure to get all those trap fans bobbing their heads!
15. ‘Dem Fraid’ featuring Massacre of Ghost Squad Entertainment – This track was initially featured on Massacre’s ‘Get Rich or Die Buyin” Mixtape and has an Official Video on YouTube.
16. The last track on the Mixtape is ‘Fck Da World GMIX’ which is GMurdah’s Bonus to all his fans! It features a number of Artists and frankly, another head banger for the streets!